I can’t believe we have landed at the end of 2014 so soon! As this year pulls to a close, I can’t help but take a look back at how far this blog has come. This blog set out with a new look at the top of 2014, and has lived up to its promise to bring more content and fun posts. I’m so thankful for all of you that have subscribed to receive posts via email, and have followed the blog on Twitter. Without you, these posts would not get the reach that they do, so thank you for your support!
Reflecting back on this past year, I wanted to share my top 10 blog posts of 2014. For those of you that don’t drop by often, these posts are a great example of what you have missed throughout the year, I encourage you to take a look some (or all) of these posts and let me know what you think.
- 5 Keys to life-long learning
- Staying fit while managing your event
- 10 apps to streamline event check-in
- Top 5 popular diets you attendees are on (and how to manage them)
- 5 ways to integrate technology into your event
- Planners ease your stress with these 10 easy tips
- 17 signs you were born to be an event planner
- 10 Powerful Quotes to Help Productivity
- Most popular – 5 ways to boost your creativity!
- Meeting & Event Planners, Slow Your Role!
There you have it – the top 10 posts. A pretty exciting way to close out the year! Do you have a favorite blog post from this past year that you would like to share? Feel free to do so below in the comments below. It’s been a great year here at Plan It On a Post-it, and I am looking forward to a more exciting year in 2015!