This post marks the 100th post here at Plan It On a Post-It. When it comes to the world of the internet, and bloggers, 100 posts may seem nominal, but for me, it has been journey of a lifetime. Managing accounts, planning meetings, parenting kids, along with scheduling and agendas can be exhausting. After all is said and done at home and work, it take a lot of will power to turn around and write consistently – but I do, and I love it! It has been a lot of fun growing as a writer and bringing you great content. This blog started very slowly in 2009, and at that time, never could I have imagined getting this far. My first post, was nothing but a mere toe in the water, and now, I’m all in!
So, what’s a perfect gift for a blog that has reached it’s 100th post? Well, I thought it would be great if you could grab a glass of your favorite beverage, (a cabbie for me at the moment), sit back, and enjoy reading some of my favorite posts that I’ve written on the blog – and if you keep reading, there may be a little gift for you as well! So, here’s my favorite, and I think… best of Plan It On A Post-It.
- Take a journey and read my first post here at Plan It On A Post-it. A little embarrassing, but a milestone nonetheless.
- I love health and wellness, so this post on planning a healthier meeting is a oldie but goodie.
- Check out my first video about hybrid meetings.
- How to check our roles as event planners and stay in our lanes!
- This year we even shed some light on human trafficking in the travel industry.
- Stroll down memory lane with our first guest post with evvnt.
- We got down and dirty on technology with posts like “5 ways to integrate technology into your event” or “Why you should use technology to register and manage your attendees”.
- Favorite book review – Linchpin.
- Our most shared post – 5 ways to boost your creativity!
(have you finished your beverage yet?)
Before I forget, here is a little something for you. Have you signed up for email updates from Plan It On A Post-It? Well, the 10th person to signup for email updates from Plan It On A Post-It, will receive a $10 Regal Cinema Movie card!!
(If you don’t win the card, don’t worry, you’ll be signed up to receive our updates, event planner tips, stories, and much more!)
Well, I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I’ve liked writing it! Cheers!! Here is to celebrating 100, and to 100 more!